Ruger Wrangler .22 LR 4.62″ Black Cerakote
The Ruger Wrangler offers all the enjoyment of a traditional six-shooter in a “budget-friendly” 22 long rifle revolver. Featuring a cold hammer forged 4.62-inch precision-rifled barrel and tough Cerakote finish, the Wrangler will provide generations of service, whether as a camp gun, casual plinker, or maybe even a little friendly competition at the range. The Wrangler is available in three finishes; Black, Silver, and Burnt Bronze, and provides unparalleled security with both a transfer bar safety and loading gate interlock. The perfect revolver whether it is your first or your next.
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 4.62″
- Cylinder Frame Finish: Black Cerakote
- Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Overall Length: 10.25″
- Weight: 30 oz.
- Twist: 1:14″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22LR ammunition
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame.